We do our best to ship all items the same day the order is placed, painted gauge pods and other custom requests may take longer. Stacks also usually take 5-7 business days to ship. Please keep this in mind when ordering them with express shipping. We do our best to deliver most items within 5-6 business days, most will show up much sooner. Not all items come from our shop in Texas.
Please call us for estimated ground shipping time to your location, please don't assume that the product will automatically ship from Texas.
We are not always provided tracking numbers after orders have shipped. When we receive them, we make every effort to get them to you ASAP.
OUR WEB SITE IS NOT CONFIGURED FOR THE NEXT DAY AIR SATURDAY SHIPPING METHOD. IF YOU NEED SOMETHING DELIVERED ON A SATURDAY PLEASE CALL US.
We can not ship parts to a P.O. Box. We must have a physical address or we can not ship.
All international customers are responsible for paying 100% of any duties & or taxes and import/brokerage fees incurred when products are shipped out of the U.S.A.. If these fees are not paid by the consumer at the time of delivery, they will be charged to Pure Auto Parts and then invoiced and billed to your credit card. IT MAY TAKE AS LONG AS THREE WEEKS FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS TO ARRIVE.
We ship almost all packages with a signature required for delivery. If you specifically want us NOT to require a signature for delivery, please make a notation in the "Order Comments" field you see on the order form.
PLEASE NOTE: Any insurance claims for damaged items and/or stolen goods from your doorstep that are NOT honored by the shipping carrier because you requested a signature not be required for delivery is NOT our responsibility.
We will not cover the cost!
Frequently asked shipping related questions:
Q: My order shipping method says FedEx, but you sent me a UPS tracking number, am I getting someone else's order?
A: Here at Pure Auto Parts we use FedEx Ground OR equivalent if you picked ground. Some orders may get shipped via Priority Mail if we determine that you will get your package sooner via that method. If you order something and want 1st, 2nd, or 3rd day shipping we reserve the right to use the carrier of our choice if we determine your package will get there in the same time period.
Q: My receipt says I was charged for 20lbs of shipping and the UPS tracking number only indicates that a 9lb package was shipped, why did you charge me for a 20lb package?
A: Some items are larger than others and we need to enter DIMENSIONAL weight for shipping cost accuracy, especially for larger items that need to ship with express shipping. Carriers such as UPS & Fedex charge by dimensions, rather than weight.
Q: I received my item and upon opening it, the item is damaged! What do I do now?
A: First, please DO NOT install the product. Retain all packaging material, the damaged item, and anything else that came with the product. Call us right away so we can start a damaged shipment claim.
Chargebacks will be turned to collection. This does affect your credit rating.
- All returns / exchanges must be notified to and authorized by the sales representative within 7 days of delivery. No returns without an MRA number and authorization by us, otherwise all returns will not be accepted and delivery will be refused.
- No returns will be accepted if the product has been opened from original packaging or has been used. No returns will be accepted after 14 days of receipts, ALL returns will be subject to a service charge of 25% restocking fee. Special order and/or custom items are not returnable and/or are subject to 35% restocking fee under our discretion. Original shipping costs to the customer and return shipping costs are non-refundable.
- It is your responsibility to verify that the part you received is the part that you ordered. Incorrect parts will not be exchanged after 14 days.
- All special orders and non-stock item returns are not refundable.
- All returns must be accompanied by order ID number or MRA number. Shipping charges for the returned goods are paid by the shipper. Pure Auto Parts will not accept COD freight charges on returns. The credit amount will be the amount paid when the product was originally purchased. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Parts must be in new, re-salable condition, and in their original packing. NO PAINTED OR OTHERWISE ALTERED PARTS WILL BE ACCEPTED OR CREDITED.
- REFUSED SHIPMENTS: Any customer who refused delivery of an order will be required to pay the original shipping charges, the additional return freight charges, and a 25% restocking fee or 35% on special order items. These charges must be paid in full before any future orders will be shipped.
- Pure Auto Parts Inc. reserves the right to reject returns on non-defective products. Returns will be handled on case by case bases.
- Items arrived by special delivery or truck freight are not subject to returns. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. If item is damaged it must be signed for as Damaged upon delivery otherwise it is not eligible for exchange.
- Some products may be damaged during transit. Inspect all packages immediately in the presence of the delivery person. Do not sign delivery receipt until all packages have been inspected. In the event that damage has occurred, physically write damaged on the delivery bill and have the delivery person sign it as verification. Retain all boxes and other packaging material as package may be subject to inspection by the carrier. Call us within 24 hours to file a claim request. Failure to comply with this policy may result in a denial for damage claim.
- Performance chips are not returnable if been used or removed from packaging.